1. Product Quality Assurance :
- Assess customer requirements for new products or engineering changes to ensure good processes, inspection and control plans are developed and carried out to have products meeting customer requirement right at first article stage.
- Establish customer needs / expectations and ensure it is communicated consistently and effectively throughout the production process. This might include inspection instructions, customer complaints, specific instructions or production scheduling…
- Develop quality control techniques and activities that monitor and control quality meeting customer needs / expectation. Activities might include - Receiving / in-process / final inspections, supplier control… Techniques might include Statistic quality control, FMEA, Control plan, 7QC Tools…
- Conduct training needs analysis and provide necessary training to inspectors and Lead inspector
- Review and disposition of nonconforming product and manage the corrective action for improving the nonconforming of the products.
- Administers customer quality, quality issues, drives the process with production team to handle customer quality issue and respond promptly to customer request.
- Responsible for Customer audit.
2. Process Quality Assurance
- Assure quality of process, maintain process conformance, and assure actual practices and process requirements are aligned. Review risk/ impact assessment to define the disposition of process non-conformance to control and mange.
- Review process performance qualify new process
3. Customer relationship:
- Monitor product quality both in-process and customer-site including information relating to customer perception as to whether Company has met customer requirement. Provide continual improvement activities to enhance efficiency of the operations and customer satisfactions.
- Maintain and improve responsiveness to assure information is communicated consistently and effectively for both customer complaints and supports.
4. Continual Improvement:
- Review company’s processes, identify cost savings opportunities, and implement significant yearly cost reductions.
- Lead multiple cross-functional Six Sigma & Lean projects to support continuous improvement activities.
- Provide training in Six Sigma, Lean Mfg and Root Cause and Corrective action methodologies.