- Level: Giám Đốc | Điều hành
- Skill :
Kế toán, Tài chính, Quản trị Nhân sự, Quản trị văn phòng
- Toàn thời gian
- 21 Applications
- 1.283 Views
Ensure the revenue and earnings targets of Company in Vietnam as a profitable sales and service subsidiary of Group.
Set up the new service organization and implement and assure Company rules, regulation and policies in all regards.
Establish Company in Vietnam as an independently acting organisation and ensure Company standards.
Built up knowledge of the Vietnamese market in woodworking industry.
Lead the service centre team.
Analyse and evaluate company performance and results to ensure meeting company Budget.
Support Management team to motivate, counsel and discipline employees.
Develop a sales and marketing strategy to acquire the Vietnamese market sustainably together with our sole agent.
Establish a larger customer base and increase our market coverage.
Increase the market share in our existing A-Clients together with the sales team.
Support sales documentations and billings
Ensure effective sourcing of materials and consumables
Ensure effective warehouse and stock management
Ensure production productivity and efficiency at all times
Improve company Internal Control procedures
- Prefer Male with at least 5 years experience in office management, office managing management
- Experience in the Vietnamese woodworking industry is advantage
- Bachelor Degree
- General understanding of how to operate a company successfully (cost awareness, efficiency)
- English high proficiency
- Have technical knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Will be preferable if having Accounting Degree
- Good organization skills, logical thinking
- Strong communication skills and sensibility of the local market, customers and employees
- Loyal and committed to the position and company
- Personnel discipline
- Preferably male with Car.